I thought I should make one too, considering that I would like to keep a record of my achievements. This is more of a personal list for me, but I hope it inspires ye!
- Learn Parkour
- Climb up the house
- Drink 1 litre of water every day
- Learn how to ride a bike
- Do dynamic stretches for 5 minutes every morning
- Wake up early every morning and love the feeling
- Read 40 pages every day
- Be objectively incredible in graphic designing.
- Have a self-hosted website with a portfolio of me basically.
- January 2nd, 2017 update: This website, though not self-hosted.
- Write something I’d be proud to show the world
- Take a graphic designing and film editing course.
- Learn how to do animation in After Effects.
- Master Premiere Pro
- Learn Japanish
- Take graphic designing, web/app development and film editing courses
Learn archery(February 26th, 2017)
- Learn to skate
- Be able to take down a 6″ dude
Goals only a nutter would do
- Wingsuit fly
- Do the GORUCK challenge
Be awkward af on TV(February 2016)
- Volunteer to help overseas after a disaster.
- Have Olly Moss design you something custom
- Spend £25,000 on supplies for hygienic water and shelter towards underdeveloped countries.
Perform a successful RKO outta nowhere on my cousin.(December 2015) Get a Blue Peter Badge!(June 17th, ????) Get the Purple Badge(January 20th, ????)
Video game goals
Get plat in Binding of Isaac Rebirth(February 2017)
- Play everything in my “Bucket List of Games”
Life goals (always in progress)
- Be the person you’ve always needed to other people
- Make an impact
- Be well-known enough so that you can raise awareness for things and encourage change (like Bill Gates)
Take a selfie with a goat(December 22nd, 2015)