I thought I should make one, considering that I would like to keep some sort of record of things I’ve accomplished. This is more of a personal list for me, but you might as well see me progress through this forever-growing list.
- Do something meaningful everyday (read, design, take photos etc.)
- Drink 1 litre of water everyday
- Sleep consistently
Read 40 pages every day(September 16th, 2017)
- Now read 60 pages
- Be objectively incredible in graphic designing.
- Have a neat looking portfolio of designs.
- Have a fully-awesome website with all creative freedom!
- January 2nd, 2017 update: This blog, though not self-hosted and not that awesome yet.
- Write something I’d be proud to show the world.
- Throw your own 2 cents in the graphic designing industry
- Learn how to do animation in After Effects.
- Master Premiere Pro.
- Take graphic designing, web/app development and film editing courses
- Learn archery
- Learn to skate
- Be able to take down a 6″ person with your bare hands.
- Learn Parkour
- Climb up the house
Goals only a nutter would do
- Wingsuit fly
- Do the GORUCK challenge
Be awkward af on TV(February 2016)
- Volunteer to help overseas after a disaster.
- Have Olly Moss design you something custom
- Keep on travelling at every opportunity
- Write at least one post on how much you love design and its importance.
- Do a marathon for charity
- Give Zakat regularly
Perform a successful RKO outta nowhere on my cousin.(December 2015) Get a Blue Peter Badge!(June 17th, ????) Get the Purple Badge(January 20th, ????)
Video game goals
Get plat in Binding of Isaac Rebirth(February 2017)
- Play everything in my “Bucket List of Games”
Life goals (always in progress)
- Be the person you’ve always needed to other people
- Do The Roar
- Raise awareness for things and encourage change
Take a selfie with a goat(December 22nd, 2015) Now with a deer(September 2nd, 2017)
- Also with a dog
- Gotta do one with a hedgehog too
- Also with a dog